Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another homework.. :D

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

8 Firsts

First Best Friend: Maya [my friend at elementary school, she move to semarang, and since that time, we lost contact :( ]
First Screenname: Nora
First Pet name: my cats, there are many of them, i use to call it, puss... manis.. ;))
First Piercing: ear
First book: i dont remember :D
First CD: -
First School: TK Hangtuah
First House Location: my parents' in Pondok Labu, Jakarta
************************************

7 Lasts

Last Food You Ate: my lunch,
Last Car Ride: to the office whereas I work for (public transportation )
Last Movie You Watched: -
Last Phone Call: My boss
Last CD You listened to : -
Last Bubble Bath You took: never
Last Song You listened to: Hijjaz - Siti Khodijah
*******************************

8 I Have Ever

Have You Ever Dated a Best Friend: Never..
Have You Ever Been Arrested: no
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: never
Have You Ever Been on TV: not yet :D
Have You Ever Kissed Someone: yes, of course..
Have You Ever Eatin Sushi: waiting 4 someone to treat me hihihi..
Have You Ever Been on a Blind Date: yes, twice times :D But unfortunately, i failed to match my friends on him .. hmm..
Have You Ever Been out of the Country: not yet, i whish someday i can step my feet on Makkah, Arabic

*********************************************
6 Things I am Wearing
1. earrings
2. Jilbab
3. long skirt
4. watch
5. sock
6. formal shoes

************************************
6 Things I've Done Today
1. work
2. woke up
3. ate
4. some internet stuffs
5. thinking of him
6. chat

*******************************************
4 You Most Trust
1. GOD, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala
2. My parents
3. ---
4. ---

************************************
3 Choices
1. Vanilla or Chocolate: chocolate
2. Hugs or Kisses: both
3. Pens or Pencils: pens

*************************************
2 Things I Want to do Before You Die:
1. Makes my parents happy
2. Reach Allah bless in my life, dunia akhirat


*************************************
1 Person I Want to See:
Rasul, Muhammad SAW

*************************************
Tag 5 People
1. still thinking xixixi..

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

<< Home